transferology is an online tool that will help you keep track of the courses you've taken, or plan to take, in order to transfer to whittier college.
to use transferology:
- access transferology and create an account.
- enter the name of the school where you have taken or plan to take courses. selected accredited institutions in the u.s. and some recognized international institutions are part of this database.
- enter the department name of the course and select the course you have taken or plan to take. the course(s) you select will appear on the right side of your screen.
- after you have entered all your courses, click on the green “find schools that accept my coursework” button.
- click on whittier college to view how your course(s) from the other school will transfer to whittier college.
you can also watch a transferology tutorial to get you started.
a transfer admission counselor is always available at email@example.com or 562.907.4238 to answer questions about your unique transfer situation.